The Bay Lodging Resort and its guests enjoy a secluded quiet and comfortable location just 2 blocks from the downtown area with an indoor-outdoor pool and tiki bar. Recently renovated, the resort offers quality comfortable accommodations at competitive rates. Our quiet neighborhood location allows for a peaceful night sleep yet a location that’s just a quick walk to the village of Put-in-Bay.
The Bay Lodging Resort offers standard size rooms with two queen-size beds as well as suites, 2 bedroom apartments that accommodate up to 6 people and larger rental units that sleep up to 8 and 10 people that rival Put-in-Bay Rental Homes. A complimentary continental breakfast is served every day but Saturday and our Tiki Bar is open weather permitting mixing some of the island most interesting tropical cocktails.
Guests will enjoy our unique indoor-outdoor swimming pool where you swim THRU the building to get to either one! The Bay Lodging Resort is in a quiet neighborhood setting yet close enough to be a quick walk to the main strip and the vibrant and exciting Put-in-Bay nightlife. The Bay Lodging Resort offers Golf Cart Rentals on site as well as free high-speed internet service. Many special requests can be submitted and responded to by contacting us.
Cancellation / Prepayment
There is a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Cancellations must be received by email. There is a $25 cancellation fee per Suite when received 15 days or more prior to scheduled date of arrival. Cancellations received 14 days or less before arrival will result in the loss of the deposit. Once within the 14 days prior to arrival, no changes can be made to the reservation including date, length of stay, or room type. No exceptions will be made. When reservations are made day of arrival, full amount will be charged and no refund will be given if canceled or a no-show. This cancellation policy goes into effect as soon as the reservation is made. All weekend reservations, those that include a Friday and/or Saturday stay, will require a $250 security deposit upon arrival.
Children and extra beds
We do not provide cots or cribs for liability reasons however you are welcome to bring a pack & play for children.
1. Pet reservations need to be made by calling 888-742-7929. Only certain room types are pet friendly, and there is a limited number of these rooms. Booking online does NOT guarantee that your pet may stay with us!
2. Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
3. There is a maximum of one (1) pet allowed per room.
4. Pet(s) must weigh under 20 lbs.
5. Pet(s) must not be left unattended in the hotel room AT ANY TIME.
6. A non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $40.00 per day is required for each pet.
7. Pet(s) must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest at all times.
8. Pet(s) must comply with local legislation requirements.
9. Pet(s) must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is inside the guest's room.
10. Pet(s) must not be left unattended.
11. Pet(s) are not allowed in any food and beverage facility or public pool area of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
12. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s) on hotel property and in the local neighborhood.
13. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
14. Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room when pet(s) are not present.
15. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, staff, and operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet(s).
16. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of any pet damages.
17. A veterinarian certificate certifying that the guest's pet(s) are vaccinated and that they are free from parasites is required.
18. Guests are responsible for all property damages and personal injuries resulting from their pet(s).